Anne P. Close, M.D., F.A.C.S.
“As your surgeon, I will be a committed partner in your journey, from diagnosis to surgery to a smooth recovery. And if disease management is called for, I will help you navigate your treatment and recovery. It is a tremendous privilege to care for my patients.”
Dr. Anne P. Close offers comprehensive surgical and cancer care. Specializing in minimally invasive techniques, Dr. Close treats breast abnormalities, hernias, gallbladder diseases, and excision of masses and skin abnormalities.
Anne Close, M.D. achieved her medical degree at Temple University School of Medicine, where she also completed her general surgery residency. She received her undergraduate degree from Amherst College.
When Anne is not with her patients or in the OR, she enjoys her family time with her husband, Adam (M.D.), her four young children and animals at her farm home built circa 1732.
Education and Credentials
- Amherst College (Amherst, MA)
- 2002 – Cum Laude with B.A. in Psychology and History
- Temple University School of Medicine (Philadelphia, PA) – 2009
- Temple University Hospital (Philadelphia, PA)
- General Surgery Residency Program – June 2014
- American College of Surgeons – Fellow
- Berks County Medical Society
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES)
Make an Appointment
Monday - Thursday
9AM - 5PM
9AM - 4PM